Copyright © 2017 by Classic Wheels LLC- All Rights reserved - E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
22 Adams Road, Simsbury, CT 06089 (860) 658-7878
Larry has always been a car enthusiast. At 10 years old, he had the only Sears riding lawnmower with dual exhausts on the street. (Actually copper water pipes.) He graduated to go-carts and took a go-cart designed for 5 mph and made it go 30 mph. He has over 50 years of direct hands-on automotive experience. Cars are a passion, not just a business to Larry. He is an accomplished amateur race car driver, judge and car restorer. He brings you the direct expertise needed to help you protect your investment.
Larry is a member of numerous car clubs and organizations and his appraisals have a 100% acceptance rating by insurance carriers and courts of law since appraising full time in 2004.
- American Society of Certified Auto Appraisers - Master Appraiser
- American Society of Appraisers - USPAP 2016-2017 Certified
Appraisers Guild of America - Certified Personal Property Appraiser
- Prior Certifications by International Vehicle Appraisers Network & The National Society of Certified Auto Appraisers
- Active Senior Master National Judge for the Antique Automobile Club of America.
Court Recognized Expert Witness
- Appraisals accepted by all insurance carriers, banks, credit unions, the IRS and Courts of Law.
- Former Used Car Appraiser and Internet Sales Manager for international brand dealership.
- Competitive Time Trial and Autocross race driver since 1993. Won many state and regional championships.
- Retired electro-mechanical engineer.
- President & CEO of Electronic Marketing Inc.
- Worked with all of the major automotive firms and suppliers providing 3D computer-aided design software
- Antique Automobile Club of America
- American Society of Appraisers
- American Society of Certified Auto Appraisers
- Corvair Society of America
- SEMA Action Network
- Connecticut Council of Car Clubs
- Classic Thunderbird Club of America
- CT Chapter of CORSA
- Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Valley Collector Car Club (President)
- Connecticut GTO
- Oakland-Pontiac Club (National)
- Nutmeg Region - Oakland-Pontiac Club
....plus many other local and national automotive enthusiast and collector organizations
Larry Boardman, President
Certified Senior Master
Larry's 1956 Ford Thunderbird - Fiesta Red
Larry's 1965 Chevrolet Corsa with Crown Corvette V-8 conversion
Certified Master Vehicle Appraiser
With extensive experience in automotive manufacturing, restoration and repair, Rich brings a true enthusiasts passion to his work in the antique and special interest automotive field. Rich is knowledgeable in the important details and history of collector cars, nostalgia cars and special interest vehicles of all types.
40+ years of hands-on automotive experience.
Has performed extensive restoration work on vehicles from the 50's through the 80's, and is fully aware of the cost of restoration work required and the value of work completed.
Currently operates a restoration services and consulting firm catering to collector car and special interest vehicle enthusiasts.
Certified Manufacturing/Mechanical engineer
Held various project/product management positions for Tier 2 suppliers of automotive components and sub-systems.
- Antique Automobile Association of America
- SEMA Action Network
- Valley Collector Car Club (Vice President)
- AACA National Judge
- Graduate of CW Certified Appraiser Course
- Appraisers Guild of America - Certified Personal Property Appraiser
Examples of some our favorite cars from our collections.
Rich's Custom Built Corvette
Certified Classic, Antique and Collector Vehicle Appraisal and Inspection Services